____________________________________
Marking the start of another new month.
New hopes, New dreams, New ambitions.
Some times I wonder,
Is anything possible without money?
Or do everything need money to be started?
I wonder If ill get this job.
But I guess,
All I could think of is how badly I went for my interview.
Second, Whether if I am good enough for this job.
And from there, I think of what other jobs,
My dream.
And you popped into my mind.
I wonder.
Just wondering.
Do I really really like you or it is simply a infatuation.
Now I wonder again.
This whole thing is messing with my head.
I just want to keep on Seeking You.
I want to learn.
I want to keep on yearning.
To be your purpose in this world.
Currently.
My mind is as simple as Air.
Because I feel like circles.
Round and round,
Looking for an exit,
When that exit is there.